If you have a good idea and would like to apply, the first step is check whether your project meets the criteria set by Fonds 1818:
• The application must be made on behalf of a foundation, association or citizens’ initiative.
• The project must benefit the population of a region covered by the Fund, and will preferably be carried out by an organisation based in that region.
• The project has a social objective.
• The project must revolve around at least one of the four key areas.
• The project must have a broad-based target group, which reaches further than the interests of the organisers. Groups requiring specific attention are an exception to this rule.
• Your organisation must operate on a non-profit basis.
• The project must not already be underway.
If your project meets these criteria, you can apply for a donation from Fonds 1818.